Chemouny Associés advises and supports firms and their directors in all matters of labour law and human resources management.
Labour law is yet another strategic complement to the firm’s expertise, and one which is vital to its operations, since it is a tool by means of which difficulties within a company can be foreseen and is more often than not at the forefront of the restructuring measures that are indispensable if a firm is to survive as a going concern.
- Assistance with individual and collective redundancies.
- Litigation before employment tribunals.
- Company restructurings: redundancies, job-saving schemes (Plans de Sauvegarde de l’Emploi (PSEs)), departures from firms on a voluntary basis.
- Establishment of and consultation with employee representative bodies.
- Collective bargaining negotiations (sectoral agreements, collective agreements, working time, etc.).
- Audits of payrolls and labour litigation in the context of mergers and acquisitions.
- The departure of company officers.
- Compensation packages, stock option plans, bonus share issues.
- Accidents at work, social security law and social protection law.
- Litigation relating to gross negligence on the part of the employer.
- Criminal labour law.